Friday, January 20, 2012

Grey Knights

I traded my Vostryan army away and received a ton of grey knights nib.
8 Boxes of Grey Knights
5 boxes of terminators
1 Land Raider

In other good news I have a bunch of Imperial Guard still sealed in box, so my plan is to return that and get some stuff to fill out what I got. Mainly need to get the codex and 2 Razorbacks to finish out my 1k list. Ill will also probably get the dreadknight because its such an awesome looking model.

Here is the list I am going to try out at 1k.

Brother Captain
Psycannon
Psy Grenades

6 man strike squad
Hammer
Psycannon
Razorback
Psy ammo

6 man strike squad
Hammer
Razorback
psy ammo

5 terminators
psycannon

6 man Purgation squad
4 psycannon

Don't know exactly when I am going to be able to get my first game in, but hopefully it happens sooner rather than later. Also, I am in now way quitting the Imperial Guard.

No comments: